Sunday 17 July 2011

We all have good intentions, but all with strings attached.

Those of you who know of the 70s punk band, Gang of Four, may have noticed that I have taken to using their lyrics as titles at the moment. I love them, their comments on society, even though society has changed since the 1970s, I can really relate to. Anyway, I am going to Leeds festival at the end of August and I have been thinking about festival looks. Firstly, hair; at a festival your hair is going to look shit basically, no matter how much dry shampoo you attempt to use. So embrace the messy mane! My hair is almost always in a mess, but that's how I like it, so I should survive! I think the biggest problem for me is going to be the lack of showers. I must spend a quarter of my week in the shower usually, so its definitely going to grate on me. Therefore, I am going to take my weight in baby wipes haha! I think I'm going to keep the make-up minimal because less is more you know? However, I can't decide whether to go with a grungey 'I don't care' look or a kinda fantastical, flower-power, hippy look. Any thoughts?









Top: vintage, scarf: vintage, boots: Primark.

Byeee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment