Saturday 16 April 2011

I Wish I was a Punk Rocker, with Flowers in my Hair.








Top: Topshop, maxi dress: New Look, belt: Zara, butterfly locket: Topshop, daisy headband: Primark, sandals: Dorothy Perkins.

Flowers are so beautiful, especially at this time of year, the spring, when they are all in bloom. So its seems natural that something so gorgeous should influence fashion dramatically. For example, if you walk into Topshop tomorrow, I assure you that your eyes will be blinded by the rainbow of florals. The best thing about florals is that they never, ever seem to go out of fashion. Go into a vintage shop and there will be plenty of floral tea dresses to choose from. So my advice would be to invest in florals, as they sprout up in fashion again and again. If you're not a floral type of person, well prints are all over the place at the moment, and they give you a fresh, edgy look. I'm having a lovely weekend so far, and I have been window shopping with my cousin; which has also been depressing as I have no money to buy lust-worthy clothes.
Anyway, I hope everyone else is having a great time (:

1 comment: