Monday 8 September 2014

They think they're from the 60s, but they were born in 1991


Hola my amigos! The weekend is over, but I hope everyone had a good break! I have now finished work just in time to jet off to Majorca, and then straight back to uni the following week. I was quite sad to finish work as I will miss the people dearly, but it was an extremely tiring job so I am ready to relax for seven days in the sun!

Despite talking about the sun, this blog post is about winter coats. Recently I have had the same conversation with many girlfriends about how we prefer Winter fashion. Strangely enough the English weather has suddenly decided it's Summer in September and it's too hot to wear coats! I feel like saying 'England, you had your chance to give us a Summer, it's gone now so let me wear my Winter clothes'! I love everything about Autumn/Winter fashion; the coats, the wooly jumpers, layers, tartan, hats, scarves! Thinking about it gets me excited which is rather sad haha. Anyway, the main trend I have picked up from my high street inspections is that oversized coats are the business this season! Great! Cause I love oversized; it means there's more room to layer clothes underneath! I picked two coats from the high street over the last few weeks and I completed adore both of them! One was very, very expensive and the other was a BARGAIN! I wonder if you can guess which is which from the pictures cause I think they both look high quality. I shall reveal how much they were and where from at the end. 













So drum roll please! And the more expensive coat was the tweed number from River Island at a bank-busting £80 (well it certainly left me skint for a week). The gorgeous frosted-pink coat is from Primark for £25!! 


Tweed Coat: River Island
Pink Coat & Scarf: Primark
Black and White Shoes: Redbox in Derby
Bag: New Look
Dress: Topshop

See ya laters! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment