Wednesday 2 October 2013

Take me back to sunshine


Hello beauties! So it's officially October (boo). I have been reminiscing a lot about my holiday in Majorca about 3 weeks ago; we had gorgeous weather, amazing scenery and lots of fun! One of my favourite holiday items is white shorts and as you can see I am wearing them in the pictures. They are so good because they go with almost everything and really bring out your tan!





Unfortunately, this outfit post isn't going to very useful for Autumn weather, but I really wanted to share these pictures with you anyway. This outfit (or something similar) could be good for a casual night out if you are lucky enough to still have a tan from the summer; if not fake it up haha!

I will be bringing you some autumn outfit ideas as soon as I can. For the time being you can follow me on Instagram as I'm going to try and do an 'outfit of the day' everyday. My username is katiejean48

Lots of Love xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment