Saturday 19 October 2013

Shirts & Dresses


Hello all! I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday afternoon. I have come home from uni this weekend as I was missing my family a bit and it is also my friend's 21st birthday do tonight so Happy Birthday Emily (:

This morning I had some time to go and do some piccies, so we went for a little wander down the bridle-way. I don't know about you, but I think the temperature has really started to drop over the last week. I've actually had to buy a pair of tights!! Those who know me well will know that means that it has definitely got colder. So this mean no more t-shirts and shorts, and it's time to throw on our jumpers and jackets! 

I do love autumn fashion though! And I think you can still find ways to wear all of your wardrobe with some clever tweaking. For example, put some cute fashion tights on under shorts! I'm not much of a shorts person, however; I am a dress lover. Yet with it being chilly, it's sort of unbearable to go out with bare arms and legs. My solution: put a cute shirt underneath your dresses! It looks so adorable and keeps your arms nice and cosy. Make sure you choose a dress and shirt that complement each other though! In this post I have put a cream shirt under a burgundy dress to keep the look very neutral and simple. Let me know what you think (:






Shirt & Loafers: Primark
Dress: Topshop
Watch: River Island

No comments:

Post a Comment