Monday 22 August 2011

I'll meet you at the festival..

Helloo chapssss. So I got my results and guess what? I'm in, into uni!!!!! However, it hasn't really sunk in that I'm going to be moving out and I will have to actually budget with my money!! I am terrible with money so I'm just going to ask people to bar me from shops haha. So on Thursday night, as you do, I went out to celebrate with my fellow sixth formers. It was quite melancholy since it's probably the last time I'm going to see everyone together but I've been longing a fresh start for awhile now.

Anyway, I am off to Leeds festival on Thursday. I can't wait, it's going to be amazing. I am absolutely aching to see Ed Sheeran; he's so lovely and his songs are incredible. I did experiment with festival looks in an earlier post but I think I've found a winner, which you will see in these photos. Before I was wondering whether I should go for a full-on rocker look or a more fantastical hippy look. I've decide to go for the hippy look as it reflects my personality better. Tell me what you think (:









 Dress: Topshop, headband: Topshop, boots: Primark, bag: Topshop,
 rings: Topshop and Primark.

I think there's a theme with what I'm wearing haha!
Au Revoir xx

No comments:

Post a Comment