Wednesday 31 August 2011

These are a few of my favourite things..

Bonjour, I am back from roughing it at Leeds festival!! Bloody hell that was effort, brilliant but it drained me! Four days of drinking and trudging though mud to see bands took up a lot of energy. I was so happy I got to see Muse and Ed Sheeran (from a distance, however, as he was very popular). I went to Leeds with the idea that this would be a great opportunity to wear some cool outfits, but by the second day, when it rained persistently, I started to care less about my appearance. I think that's the way it has to be at festivals; there's no way you're going to look you're best so you may as well not give a fuck! Although, I did have a good array of headbands to detract from my the terrible state of my hair!! I think headbands are a must!! Anyway, next year I don't think I'll go for four days; it's just too taxing for a softie like myself.

I know we're not even into September yet, but walking into Topshop yesterday got me thinking about Autumn looks. At Leeds I noticed a lot of girls were wearing (faux hopefully?) fur coats and it seriously made me miss mine, so I dug it out for this latest outfit post. I really, really love maxi skirts at the moment, and as many of you may already know, I am crazy about chiffon. So this skirt I got from American Apparel is just perfect for me. Also, I obtained this amazingly cute fur hat from Topshop the other day, and I feel like a little Russian doll in it. Let me know what you think (:






Faux fur coat: vintage, lace top: Topshop, skirt: American Apparel, faux fur hat: Topshop, clock pendant: Republic, boots: Primark, bag: H&M.

Au Revoir xx

No comments:

Post a Comment