Thursday 3 December 2015

Guess I need the sun to help me shine


At the weekend I was taken on a spontaneously cute trip to Southwell. For those of you who are not from my local area, I guess Southwell is the closest comparison to Cambridge in Nottingham. It has winding streets with quaint 18th Century houses, interesting little shops and pubs with corners to cosy up in with a glass of mulled wine (I did exactly that, of course). 

The central attraction of Southwell is the 12th Century minister it possesses. It has been well preserved, maintaining much of its gothic, Romanesque architecture, so it is a picturesque spot for some blog photos.


Now let's talk about the fashion. As you may have realised in my last post, I am a bit of a Missguided fan-girl right now. And how could you not be when they had a 'Cyber Weekend' on from Black Friday till Tuesday this week? That is how I managed to snap up this divine faux-fur coat for just £30! Unfortunately it has gone back up to its original price of £60 and is low in stock, so I am pretty chuffed with the deal that I got on this baby. It is gorgeously soft and keeps you suitably toasty. So yes, I am in love! And did I mention its is a beautifully, dusty pink? 


I also purchased the slinky leotard I am wearing in these pictures from Missguided. I was a bit hesitant about this piece when it arrived as it is so low cut, but thanks to the magic of Wonderbra I have managed to find a deep-plunge bra that I can wear underneath that doesn't reveal any tacky straps (it's my pet hate). 


My skirt is a golden oldie from my days when I was obsessed with Ark. However, this continues to be a winner for the Christmas season and who doesn't love a bit of glitter? My boots and handbag are returners from my last post as I find they are great staple items for my wardrobe this Winter and go with pretty much everything I wear. 







Fur Coat, Boots, Leotard: Missguided
Bodycon skirt: Ark
Handbag: New Look 

No comments:

Post a Comment