Saturday 18 July 2015

All my insanity, you're real, for now


Since I will be starting my job in September I guess this is my last real chance to put some crazy colours in my hair. For those of you who have followed me from the beginning, you'll know that I was obsessed with changing my hair colour at a certain time. Although over the last two years I have become more reserved and stuck to my natural colour: blonde. However, this Saturday I have had a relatively free day which is a rarity for Miss Busy! So what could I do to kill the boredom? Erm dye my hair pink of course... I've had the 'rose' shade from Bleach London in my toiletry set for over a year now but had never got round to trying it out. So I smothered it on my hair this morn and here is the end result. I love how cute it looks and I feel almost as if I have fairy hair haha! Luckily it only lasts for 2 - 10 washes because my birthday is fast approaching and I would like to be back au natural by then. Yet, I think the semi-permanent, vibrant colours that Bleach London offer are a cool way to give yourself a fresh look if you're getting sick of looking at the same ole face in the mirror every day.


The dress in these photos is actually one I wore to a formal university event not so long ago. I am still so impressed with this purchase from Boohoo.com as it was only £25 and looks so much more expensive. However, you probably all know how much I advocate Boohoo.com products so that cannot come as a surprise. I know this dress will also be very versatile this Summer as I can wear it for warm evenings wandering along the beach in Wales and Weymouth (I'm optimistic about the British weather). Anyway let me know what you think in the comments section. 










Dress and heels: Boohoo.com
Hair dye in the shade 'rose': Bleach London
Floral headband: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment