Sunday 17 August 2014

People fall in love in mysterious ways, maybe just the touch of a hand


Hello cherubs! I hope everyone has had a wonderful week, I have had one of the most amazing weeks of my life, working! Yes working! I know it sounds crazy but the job I have at the moment is one of the most rewarding experiences I have had, it's just a shame it isn't full-time. So as you can imagine I have had another busy 7 days. 

These photos were taken quite a while ago, when I was still thinking about what types of outfits to take on holiday, but I just haven't had the chance to post them until now. Nevertheless, I am still yet to go on holiday to Majorca in September, so I have still got beach clothes on the brain. This dress that I got from Next is perfect for the beach or pool; you can literally throw in on over your bikini and it looks super chic. It's also really soft which makes for comfortable days, especially when your in boiling temperatures it is needed! The dress has really delicate, beautiful embroidery  and a cute bow detail at the back. 


It's an item which would also look hot for night time as well. Great for light-packing on holiday as it is versatile. For a night out in an exotic bar I would wear this dress with chunky, cut-out heels and a embellished, over-the-shoulder bag!









Dress: Next
Heels: River Island
Bag: Vintage

I hope you enjoyed the post!
Byeee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment