Saturday 27 October 2012

Baby, it's cold outside..


So it's that time of year again: the trees are becoming bare, it's getting a bit chilly, and you need a good coat! Despite the crap weather, I really love Autumn and Winter. I love the fashion for its' deep colours and layering.

For the last couple of years my fur coat has been my saviour throughout the cold months. However, I was doing a food shop a few weeks ago and spontaneously popped into Ark (which is my favourite shop of the moment). I came across this khaki coat, which I fell into love with because it is so incredibly soft inside! It also goes well with so many of my outfits, so I have literally been living in it since I bought it! It was £54 which some people may think is a bit pricey, but it is so warm and you could end up paying more in Zara, say, for a coat that doesn't 'do the job'
Anyway, let me know what you think of the outfit (:












Coat: Ark
Jumper and Brogues: Primark
Jeans: Republic
Collar: Topshop
Bag: River Island

No comments:

Post a Comment