Friday 17 February 2012

Tell it to the volcano..

I don't know how I missed these photos!! They've been on my laptop since the summer!
I am struggling to sleep at the moment, and I realised it's nearly a year since I started this blog. I am glad I started it because it has given me confidence and I love sharing ideas with you all (even if it's as simple as an outfit). It was a big step for me to actually put myself out there and expose myself I guess. I don't take this blog extremely seriously and I suspect my readers treat it as a bit of fun too, but obviously there is a danger of rejection when you begin something like this.

I can't wait for the summer to come around.. It's really hard to find the effort to go out and take photos with the weather being so dull in England, and by the summer I will have finished my course so I can actually have some freedom! During the summer just gone I was taking photos almost every day and posting on here and Chictopia so often! I really miss that, but I suppose this is all a hobby and if I became too focused on my blog it might become a chore.





Aren't you praying for summer right now too!?

No comments:

Post a Comment