Monday 6 April 2015

They say that the world was built for two


Greetings from my bed full of half-eaten Easter eggs! I hope that everyone had a smashing bank holiday weekend. I went out in Nottingham on Saturday as one of my friends from university came to visit and spent all of Sunday reaping the effects of the night haha. Now I am back to my dissertation and the onset of assignment depression. However, whilst I was taking a break from staring blankly at my laptop screen, I managed to get some photos done of the outfit that I wore out on Saturday night!


I picked up this vibrant playsuit from Topshop. It isn't the sort of thing I would usually wear for a night out. I am a mono-chrome girl at heart and I find bright colours a bit intimidating if I'm quite honest. Nonetheless, I thought I'd push my fashion boundaries and try something a bit different. I found the playsuit to be very flattering on my figure too as it covers up my hips but compliments my waist and bust. To keep the outfit lovely and bright I paired the playsuit with coral heels and a clutch bag of the same shade. Luckily for me I also had a lipstick at home that matched these accessories so I felt very coordinated! I thought this was a nice outfit to transition into the spring and summer months, and I can see myself wearing it numerous times. Let me know what you think in the comments :)










Playsuit: Topshop
Heels & Clutch bag: New Look

1 comment: