Tuesday 8 January 2013

New Year: New Beginnings

I know everyone says it every year but 2013 really does mark a new beginning in my life. My life has changed so much recently, as have I and I am hoping that the new year will bring me exciting and wonderful experiences (as well as lots of clothes shopping hehe!)


I am sorry for not updating for so long, just my personal life has been a bit crazy recently! But I have lots of new ideas and fashion photos to share! My fashion taste has morphed a lot in the last few months which is a lot of fun. Since seeing the Perks of Being a Wallflower my fashion taste has taken a slightly 'late 80s grunge' direction. The outfit I am wearing in these photos is one of my more girlier attempts. 















Leather waistcoat: Ark
Jumper: Republic
Skirt and beaded collar: Topshop
Brogues: Primark
Bag: River Island

I just want to say a thank you to my family and friends who have helped me keep this blog running for almost two years now! Although it is only a small hobby I could never have done it without the assistance and skill of the person behind the camera (:

No comments:

Post a Comment