Saturday 1 October 2011

Seasons come and go..

Is it really October 1st? The weather in England at the moment certainly doesn't seem to agree with that statement. I cannot believe how fast this year has flown by! I guess for most people my age it's been a busy year; taking their A-levels, moving out, starting uni and a new life. I think I'm starting to get used to living away from home, and surprisingly, I have not blown my student loan on clothes...yet!

The wardrobe in my room is way too small. I went home this weekend and collected some clothes that I wanted for uni. Where am I going to put them? I've already had to buy storage boxes to put my overflow of blouses into!!! I never knew I had this much stuff!! Anyway, when I went back to my hometown I finally managed to get some photos done (after much frustration). The outfit in these photos is not very seasonal but the weather has been sooo good that I had to throw on something summery or else I would seriously over heat! However, I'm trying to be more experimental with my posts and use a interesting range of props.










Blouse: Dorothy Perkins
Shorts: Topshop
Heels: Wallis

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment