Monday 29 December 2014

This year's for me and you


Hello all! I am so sorry that I have not written in a long, long time. It has been a chaotic, but nevertheless amazing, term at uni. I've been so busy with assignments, placement and my hockey team that I've not had much time for myself. Over the Christmas holidays I've become a bit of a recluse haha; I'd rather sit in my room and become immersed in a book than see other human beings. Anti-social I know, but I've spent the last term organising so many social events that I think I'm getting a social overload hah (any friends reading this, I still love you, I'm just becoming a bit of a crazy cat woman)! So it has been nice to have some time off to myself and actually indulge in some of my hobbies such as blogging!

This sounds extremely cliche, but this Christmas all I have been wearing is glitter or sequins! I think I was a magpie in a past life or something because if I walk past a shop and see a sparkly item, five minutes later I'm at the till buying it. But there is nothing more festive than wearing a gorgeous party dress. I have had a lot of compliments when I have been working this fabulous sequined dress from Ark. The first moment that I saw it my thoughts were 'it looks like glittery mulled wine, I MUST have it'. Evidently, it is my favourite dress of the moment and I wore on Christmas day, proving my adoration for this frock! Luckily, we have had some snow where I live so it was an ample opportunity to take some festive photos. The dress looks superb on the backdrop of shimmering snow!

Anyway I hope you enjoy the photos and I will try to update more often over the Christmas break. In the meantime you can see more fashion and beauty posts on my instagram which is @katiejean48












No comments:

Post a Comment