Saturday 23 February 2013

Bag Obsession..




I love my new(ish) bag from accessorize!! In fact I just love bags from accessorize in general. For Christmas I got a red bag from there which you may have seen in a previous post. The great thing is they do loads of really big bags, which is great for me as I am on the go a lot and need my laptop like 24/7!!! Although they are costly; I got this bag for £35.90, which would have been £39 if I didn't have student discount. However, I think if you're going to get a bag like this it is worth is because you're going to use it religiously. I have two friends who have got the same bag (in different colours) so that shows how much of a good investment it is. I chose the khaki colour because it is one of my favourite shades on sale at the moment (and it goes so well with all the burgundy items I have been purchasing recently).

Faux Leather Jacket: Diva at Broadmarsh Nottingham
Top: Sainsburys
Maxi Skirt: Zara
Shoes: River Island
Bag: Accessorize
Necklace: Republic
Fur Scarf: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment